Traduction en cours
Cet article ou cette section a besoin d'être traduit(e). Merci d'aider l'Abri en améliorant cet article.
L'Ours en peluche est un jouet pour enfants dont la forme représente un ourson. Ses composants doux et rembourrés permettent un très bon confort de jeu. Les Ours en peluche peuvent être trouvés en abondance dans les Terres Désolées, et dans une large gamme de tailles et de formes.
Fallout 4 Modifier
- A fixed unique clean variant can be found in Vault 81 in a box before one of the beds in the northeast bedroom.
- Eight can be found in Fraternal Post 115.
- Seven, including one small teddy bear, can be found on the bus in the west side of Mass Pike Tunnel.
- Six can be found at Trinity Church/Trinity Plaza, four are down stairs in the children area and the other two at the top on the right side of the building, behind an Expert locked door.
- Three can be found in the East Boston Preparatory School. Two having fun in a locker and one on a desk behind a chained door which can be accessed from the second floor by falling to the first floor through a hole in the room above it, then continuing through the hole in the wall of the room to find the bear.
- Two can be found in a cardboard box that is similar to the one at Fort Strong with a bottle of rum found west of Suffolk County charter school and Murkwater construction site in an unmarked, destroyed house guarded by yao guai.
- Two bears are having 'fun' in the Beantown Brewery, surrounded by empty beer bottles.
- Two teddy bears are playing checkers in The Shamrock Taphouse.
- Two bears are kissing inside a refrigerator in the Med-Tek Research facility. They are lying on the 2nd shelf, surrounded by various empty alcohol bottles.
- One can be found behind a staircase, cooking a fish with wine, in Saugus Ironworks.
- One can be found in Back Street Apparel. It is sitting on a toilet while wearing eyeglasses and reading a newspaper.
- One can be found in the Super Duper Mart in Lexington. It is sitting under a waste basket with a chair on top of it while wearing a pair of handcuffs.
- One is found in USAF Satellite Station Olivia next to an ammo box sporting an Army helmet and a cigar (mimicking General George Patton).
- One can be found sitting in a cardboard box boat with a bottle of rum in the sea behind Fort Strong. The box has what appears to be a rudder attached to it. It is in the water at the base of the bluff below the cannonade at the southern tip of the peninsula.
- One can be found wearing a captain's hat and riding a Giddyup Buttercup at Warwick Homestead hiding behind the building. It's next to the life preserver.
- One can be found sitting in a chair opposite the hospital director's desk in the Medford Memorial Hospital. It's sitting behind an empty glass, as if he was a visitor.
- One can be found inside an open yellow crate, playing checkers against a skeleton at Irish Pride Industries shipyard.
- A large one wearing a hat can be found "driving" a broken bus across the bridge southeast of WRVR broadcast station. It shrinks in inventory, although, being outside it may be carried.
- One can be found in the Boston mayoral shelter sitting in a tiny wheelchair holding a baby rattle.
- Modèle:Icon In Fort Hagen satellite array, a larger teddy bear is seen reading a book to a smaller bear inside a crate made up to look like a child's bedroom, complete with a picture of a dog on the wall.
- Modèle:Icon Six can be found in the dressing room in King Cola's Court in Nuka-World. One bear is brushing another bear's fur, one is sleeping, another is reading and the last two bears are playing checkers.
- Eleven assorted teddy bears can be found on the upper area in a small destroyed unmarked building northeast of Knife Edge.
- Dogmeat will occasionally play with a teddy bear while idling or if one is given to him.