A soft yet highly conductive metal, used mainly in wiring. Copper is a component used to craft various electrical items, including weapon modifications, generators, turrets, lights, and other settlement objects that require power.
With the Wasteland Workshop add-on, it can be used to craft cages.
|Blue table lamp||1||3||0.33|
|Broken light bulb||1||0.5||2|
|Condenser power module Modèle:Icon||2||2||1|
|Shipment of 25 units||25||0||∞|
|Shipment of 50 units||50||0||∞|
|Power relay coil||2||0.5||4|
|Shadeless table lamp||1||3||0.33|
|Yellow table lamp||1||3||0.33|
- Copper can be found all across the Commonwealth. It can also be scrapped from weapons and armor if the player character has obtained the Scrapper perk. The best source of copper for scrapping are modified pipe rifles, pipe revolvers, and pipe pistols; specifically those with longer barrels. Further to this, any pipe weapon with the 'rifle' suffix will yield at least 1 Copper when scrapped.
- A large number of junk objects containing copper can be found at Wattz Consumer Electronics.
- A large number of pre-war lamps (4 copper each) can be found at the Cabot House.
- Can also be scrapped from the street lamps in Sanctuary.
Additionally, some vendors will sometimes have shipments of copper in stock. When they have copper, it might be a shipment of 25 or 50; the shipments of 50 seem to become more commonly available as the player character advances. The following vendors have been known to carry copper shipments:
- Trudy au "Drumlin Diner" a Goodspring (Fallout New Vegas)
- Arturo Rodriguez au "Commonwealth Weaponry" a Diamond City (Fallout 4)
- Myrna au Diamond City Surplus à Diamond City (Fallout 4)
- KL-E-0 a "Tué ou Etre Tué" Goodneighbor (Fallout 4)
- Deb au marché de Bunker Hill (Fallout 4)
- Carla l'Ordure (rare) (Fallout4)
- Shelbie Chase au Marché de Nuka-Town (50 unité)(Fallout 4) DLC Modèle:Icon.
- Katelyn au Marché de Nuka-Town (50 unité) (Fallout 4) DLC Modèle:Icon.
Modèle:Incomplet Modèle:Navbox fabrication FO4