Reinigung (Problem: Bitte sämtl. Sektionen ergänzen (volle Charnamen, anstelle nur des Titels! Übersetzen bitte und ggf. für Neuigkeiten im Netz recherchieren.)
Um den Qualitätsstandards des Fallout Wikis zu entsprechen, braucht dieser Artikel Reinigung. Helfen Sie bitte, den Artikel zu verbessern.
Lonesome Road ist dass vierte Add-On für Fallout: New Vegas, entwickelt von Obsidian Entertainment , veröffentlicht von Bethesda Softworks. Eigentlich solte es im Juli 2011 erscheinen , Lonesome Road was delayed and subsequently announced for an August release. It was later announced that the add-on had been delayed a second time. It has been announced that it will be released simultaneously on all platforms on September 20, 2011.
Lonesome Road brings the Courier's story full circle when you are contacted by the original Courier Six, a man by the name of Ulysses who refused to deliver the Platinum chip at the start of the main storyline. In his transmission, Ulysses promises the answer as to why, but only if you take one last job - a job that leads you into the depths of the hurricane-swept canyons of the Divide, a landscape torn apart by frequent earthquakes and violent storms. This is the fabled location of the battle between the Courier and Ulysses (after completion of the Dead Money add-on). The road to the Divide is a long and treacherous one, and of the few to ever walk the road, none have ever returned.
- Die Kluft
Rüstung und Kleidung
Infos und Notizen
- Like all New Vegas add-ons, Lonesome Road will raise the level cap by 5.
- The player's equipment will not be stripped at the beginning of the add-on, and the add-on has a linear structure. Despite this, players will be able to return to the setting of the add-on after completion.
- Lonesome Road will not extend gameplay past the game's original ending.
- Lonesome Road will affect part of the Mojave Wasteland after completing the main quest.
- Despite speculation, companions will not be allowed into the add-on. 
Hinter den Kulissen
- The phrase "Lonesome Road" appears in-game at the canyon wreckage, written in close proximity to other graffiti reading "The Divide", "You Can Go Home Courier", several figures resembling a backwards '6', and "Courier 6?", "Courier Six" apparently being the designation assigned to the player character by the Mojave Express.
- Chris Avellone has recently changed his location in his Twitter bio to "Lonesome Road, the Divide".
- "The Lonesome Road" is the name of a 1927 song by Nathaniel Shilkret and Gene Austin, which has been covered by several musicians who should be familiar to fans of the Fallout series, including the Andrews Sisters, Louis Armstrong, Eddy Arnold, Bing Crosby, Peggy Lee, Nat King Cole, Sid Phillips, Stan Kenton, Frank Sinatra, and Kay Kyser.
- Dialogue with Christine Royce during Dead Money
- Fallout: Welcome to the Official Site
- soo, When is Lonesome Roads release date? - Bethesda Softworks Forums - Page 3
- Update on Lonesome Road release date - Bethesda Softworks Forums
- Lonesome Road Coming September 20, Courier's Stash and Gun Runners Arsenal One Week Later -bethblog.com
- Honest Hearts screenshot, dlc out may 17 - Bethesda Softworks Forums
- Is there anyone that DOES like having their gear taken away? - Bethesda Softworks Forums - Page 3
- Fallout: New Vegas has a definitive end- Destructoid
- Chris Avellone (chrisavellone) on Twitter
- Johnson Nash