Reinigung (Problem: Bitte hilf uns, die Artikelinfos zu übersetzen oder schreibe sie neu, wenn es dir leichter fällt. Das Zitat dazu würde sich hier auch gut machen.)
Um den Qualitätsstandards des Fallout Wikis zu entsprechen, braucht dieser Artikel Reinigung. Helfen Sie bitte, den Artikel zu verbessern.
Der Profi fügt jedem Ziel 20% mehr Schaden hinzu, wenn es einen kritischen Treffer von einer Pistole, einem Revolver oder einer Maschinenpistole erleiden musste. Zum Beispiel diesen:
- Autom. .45-Pistole Honest Hearts
- Ein Licht im Dunkeln Honest Hearts
- Automatische .45-Maschinenpistole Honest Hearts
- 5,56-mm-Pistole (ADW) Gun Runners' Arsenal (Add-On)
- Zeit-fürs-Schläfchen (ADW) Gun Runners' Arsenal (Add-On)
- Kleiner Teufel (ADW) Gun Runners' Arsenal (Add-On)
- 12,7-mm-Maschinenpistole (ADW) Gun Runners' Arsenal (Add-On)
- Gefügigkeits-Regulator Honest Hearts
- Jagdrevolver (ADW) Gun Runners' Arsenal (Add-On)
- H&H Tools nail gun Lonesome Road
- Plasma-Defender (ADW) Gun Runners' Arsenal (Add-On)
- Plasmapistole (ADW) Gun Runners' Arsenal (Add-On)
- Ranger Sequoia
- MF-Hyperzüchter Alpha (ADW) Gun Runners' Arsenal (Add-On)
- Schallged. .22-Pistole
- Schallgedämpfte .22-MP
- Schallemitter Old World Blues
- Will significantly increase the player's ability to make subtle kills in close quarters, making silenced pistols and SMG's more useful. Additionally, despite the perk description, out-of-stealth critical hits are also affected, so fighting in general with pistols, revolvers and SMG's is also improved. This is especially important in holdout situations which haven't been or cannot be circumvented.
- Although this perk significantly improves the effectiveness of stealth kills with close-range weapons, rifle-type weapons of the same caliber will still deal more single-shot sneak attack critical damage, especially given any possible bonuses from other perks such as Cowboy. At moderate range and beyond, rifles are superior for one-shot kills. However, no rifles are considered holdout weapons, which makes this perk useful for any combat done inside weapon-free areas such as the Strip casinos or Fortification Hill. The expectation is that it will make close-ranged headshots from a silenced pistol or SMG especially lethal.
- The portion of this perk meant to confine the bonus to apply only to sneak attack criticals is set up incorrectly: rather than checking if the target has detected the player, the perk mistakenly checks if the player has detected the player. Additionally, there is no check in place to ensure that the target has not been alerted without overt detection of the player, nor is there any check to ensure that the player is currently sneaking. Due to these issues, the perk applies to all critical hits the player inflicts.
Hinter den Kulissen
- The Professional is a reference to the French movie Léon, also known as 'The Professional' and 'Léon: The Professional'. In the movie, Léon remarks that 'rifles are for beginners' as they let you keep a distance from your target; a true professional gets up close. The plant next to the Vault Boy is also a reference to the movie. Also, the clothes, hat, glasses, and face stubble portrayed by Vault Boy are identical to the character played by Jean Reno in the movie.